Why choose Remsafe Cable Lock?
- Australian owned and designed
- Fits to any window type and material
- Smaller and more discreet than other cable locks on the market
- Tested to withstand a horizontal force of 2952N (300 kg), greater than 10 times the safety requirements under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW).
- Complies with Australian legislative requirements
- Strong stainless steel bullet head and high tensile steel cable
- Child resistant release mechanism allows the window to be opened to its full extent if required
- Key to lock and key to unlock
- Keyed alike
- Available in black, white and silver
The Remsafe Cable Lock window restrictor is the world’s smallest cable restrictor. It can be installed on all window types and materials.
Its compact design increases window safety and security by allowing the window to be opened and closed to the restricted distance without the use of a key each and every time.