Why choose Remsafe Venlock Mini?
- NEW Venlock Mini advanced design
- Adjustable backplate allows the lock to fit a window sill of 2 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm or 8 mm
- Easy 30-second DIY installation
- Fits to sliding aluminium windows
- Available in Black and White
- Complies with safety requirements under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Child resistant release mechanism allows the window to be opened to its full extent if required
- Push to lock and turn key to unlock
- Keyed alike
- Australian owned and designed
The new, improved Venlock Mini is smaller and stronger than ever before!
The Venlock Mini will fit the original Venlock hole for direct replacement with the additional benefit of an adjustable backplate to fit a sill thickness of 2 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm or 8 mm.
The new cast alloy body is stronger than the original.
It is the smallest and most discreet window safety lock for sliding aluminium windows.
The Remsafe Venlock Mini retains the simple installation and operation that is unique to Remsafe Window Locks.
The Remsafe Venlock Mini is easier and quicker to install than any other window restrictor available.
Once installed, the Remsafe Venlock Mini window restrictor enables a window to be opened and closed to the restricted distance without the use of a key each and every time.
Unlike conventional window locks, this unique design feature improves window safety by eliminating the risk of a window being inadvertently unlocked and unrestricted.